Padel Coaching Qualification (PCQ)
The PCQ course provides the safety and training, practice and good standards necessary for the on-court tuition of padel in the UK. Each qualification level guarantees a minimum standard of play and coaching ability.
The coaching qualification can be combined with a UK insurance liability cover provided by one of our partnered brokers, protecting coaches and clubs for any accidental and injury caused during the delivery of their padel coaching.
- Certification levels must be taken in order
- Foreign Qualifications (see section below)
Prior to registration, learners are required to:
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age (on the first day of the coaching course).
- Have confirmation of attendance on a current/ HSE recognized Emergency First Aid Course (or equivalent)
- Have confirmation of receipt of a positive DBS check (previously CRB).
- Have a minimum playing ability (approved by a level 2 qualified coach).
If you have a foreign qualification you may be entitled to apply for a conversion certificate. This will enable you to skip the Level 1 certificate and attend a Level 2 course.
British Padel recognises various qualifications from other countries with equivalency based on a comparison between course competencies and the number of training hours. Note. Candidates must be able to dominate the English language, not only for teaching purposes, but for health & safety procedures.
For further information simply email your paperwork through to email@example.com