EVENT: BPT CHANNEL ISLANDS (SILVER)
DATE: June 2nd & 3rd
LOCATION: Guernsey Padel Club, Guernsey
CATEGORIES: THE OPEN, SOCIAL, & VETS
DEADLINE: Wednesday 30th May (2pm)
FACTSHEET: Open (pdf)
Our fourth event of the season taking is a Silver which takes us to the island of Guernsey for the very first time. Three courts (two covered, and one open air panoramic court) have just been installed at the Guernsey Tennis Club and Mike Watt is running the event.
Note. There’s a new tournament format this year so make sure you check out the BPT Presentation doc on the tournaments page so you know which category to enter.
For players entering more than one category just list the categories on the Register Form (below). Alternatively if you have any issues don’t hesitate to send your in by email.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT START DATE.
- The SOCIAL (The ultimate mix-in) – Previously category C
- The OPEN (Compete for a national ranking) / Includes qualifying draw (previously categories A & B)
- The VETS +45 (for anyone aged 45+)
SIGN UP FEE/S:
- British Padel members: 1 CAT (£15), 2 CAT (£25), 3 CAT (£35)
- Non members:1 CAT (£20), 2 CAT (£30), 3 CAT (£40)
See factsheet for detailed info.