EVENT: BPT HUDDERSFIELD (SILVER)
DATE: July 21st & 22nd
LOCATION: Huddersfield Lawn Tennis & Squash Club (HLTSC)
CATEGORIES: THE OPEN, SOCIAL, & VETS
DEADLINE: Wednesday 18th July (2pm)
FACTSHEET: Open (pdf)
Our fifth event of the season and another summer event will take place up north at HLTSC. The club currently has two outdoor padel courts, and Javier Serrats (new club coach) will be managing this Silver event.
Note. There’s a new tournament format this year so make sure you check out the BPT Presentation doc on the tournaments page so you know which category to enter.
For players entering more than one category just list the categories on the Register Form (below). Alternatively if you have any issues don’t hesitate to send your in by email.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT START DATE.
- The SOCIAL (The ultimate mix-in) – Previously category C
- The OPEN (Compete for a national ranking) / Includes qualifying draw (previously categories A & B)
- The VETS +45 (for anyone aged 45+)
SIGN UP FEE/S:
- British Padel members: 1 CAT (£15), 2 CAT (£25), 3 CAT (£35)
- Non members:1 CAT (£20), 2 CAT (£30), 3 CAT (£40)
See factsheet for detailed info.