EVENT: BPT LONDON (GOLD)
DATE: Nov 23rd, 24th & 25th
LOCATION: David Lloyd Bushey
CATEGORIES: THE OPEN, SOCIAL, & VETS
DEADLINE: Wednesday 21st Nov (2pm)
FACTSHEET: Open (pdf) – Will be added soon
The last tournament of the 2018 season ends with a GOLD event being hosted at the David Lloyd Leisure in Bushey/Watford. Tournament director Jose Landeta will be back to organise the event.
Note. There’s a new tournament format this year so make sure you check out the BPT Presentation doc on the tournaments page so you know which category to enter.
For players entering more than one category just list the categories on the Register Form (below). Alternatively if you have any issues don’t hesitate to send your in by email.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW OPEN.
- The SOCIAL (The ultimate mix-in) – Previously category C
- The OPEN (Compete for a national ranking) / Includes qualifying draw (previously categories A & B)
- The VETS +45 (for anyone aged 45+)
SIGN UP FEE/S:
- British Padel members: 1 CAT (£20), 2 CAT (£30), 3 CAT (£40)
- Non members:1 CAT (£25), 2 CAT (£40), 3 CAT (£50)
See factsheet for detailed info.