EVENT: BPT SCOTLAND (SILVER)
DATE: April 14th & 15th
LOCATION: West of Scotland Padel, Ayrshire
CATEGORIES: THE OPEN, SOCIAL, & VETS
DEADLINE: Wednesday 11th April (2pm)
FACTSHEET: Open (pdf)
Our second event of the 2018 season takes us to Scotland where we will be repeating an event at the indoor padel centre in Ayrshire. The club, now operating under a new name (West of Scotland Padel) will be hosting a Silver event that’s not to be missed.
Note. There’s a new tournament format this year so make sure you check out the BPT Presentation doc on the tournaments page so you know which category to enter.
For players entering more than one category just list the categories on the Register Form (below). Alternatively if you have any issues don’t hesitate to send your in by email.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT START DATE.
- The SOCIAL (The ultimate mix-in) – Previously category C
- The OPEN (Compete for a national ranking) / Includes qualifying draw (previously categories A & B)
- The VETS +45 (for anyone aged 45+)
SIGN UP FEE/S:
- British Padel members: 1 CAT (£20), 2 CAT (£30), 3 CAT (£40)
- Non members:1 CAT (£25), 2 CAT (£40), 3 CAT (£50)
See factsheet for detailed info.